Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review
May 26, 2016
It’s a well-known oil and am sure you might have seen it on Instagram or any of your favorite beauty blogger featuring this or using it.
If you don’t know me, I am a crazy user for oils, love using them on my skin and hair.
I so badly wanted to get hold of this oil. As this product is not being available in Kuwait, it only made me even crazy in grabbing it at sight. So after choosing a minimalist lifestyle this year, I added this product to my “Wish List”.
En route to our vacation to Oman – Salalah during the transit flight, I found myself wondering around duty free shops and passed by a make-up store and spotted Kiehl's!!! My eyes widen and I wore a huge smile on my face as I approached the counter looking at this oil.
I pick up the oil and walked straight to billing counter and yes, returned happy to Kuwait only to try it.
ABOUT THIS OIL!
The oil is light weight and almost absorbs with immediate contact on my skin. I use 3 to 4 drops because my skin is dry in texture. I use this before bed and I love that it’s non-greasy in nature.
Now let’s talk about results
1. After almost using this oil for 2 months my skin feels soft and smooth. I saw results in just one week from using it.
2. After about 3 to 4 weeks my skin feels fresh and supple.
3. Few nights I skipped it to see how my skin feels and I was happy see that my skin had improved in texture.
4. Now I apply it when my skin needs that extra love on those stressful work days.
What I was unhappy about :-
1. I expected my skin to be moisturized and hydrated, but I was not really happy about waking up to my skin dry around my nose and lips/mouth. Well that's probably because I have a very dry skin.
2. I surly have to apply a moisturizer after applying this oil to wake up to a normal skin. Which I don't mind doing, because I usually apply two creams to really keep my skin moisturized.
♥ Would I repurchase it - YES!
♥ Would I recommend it - Absolutely YES!
I hope this post was Helpful! Please Show Your Love By Leaving a Comment♥
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rose Flower Oil, Jasmine Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil