How To Use Garlic For Hair Growth?
January 29, 2014
Salon treatments can get expensive at times and sometimes we end up doing more harm than good. We really do not know the chemicals used in the treatments. At least I don't! along with that much styling using heat and chemicals my case “stress” may lead to various hair issues like dryness, frizz, hair fall and less growth of hair.
Although, we cannot give up on using products, some simple ingredients which is available in our kitchen can help our hair much needed boost and health. Garlic to the Rescue!
Now let’s look into how you we can use them:
We all love oiling our hair don’t we… if you are not, then start oiling your hair regularly in order to help your hair breath and keep it alive …Here are few tips on how I use garlic to my Hair Care Routine :)
•Hot Oil with Coconut and minced Garlic: Chop Garlic really fine and heat a sauce pan in slow or less heat. Add some coconut oil and almost bring to boil then add your finely minced garlic into it and enjoy the sizzle until its turn dark brown. Make sure to keep a watch, then take your pan off the heat and let it cool completely.
Now Let see some benefits .. Shall We!
• It aids hair follicles by eliminating harmful substances from the scalp
• The properties of garlic help in treating the affected scalp and dandruff
• Garlic helps improve the texture of your hair and strengthens the roots- (I so need this :))
• The compound allicin present in garlic helps in increasing the circulation of hemoglobin towards the scalp, thus minimizing hair fall to a great extent.
• Raw garlic is highly enriched with Vitamin C which is great for the health of your hair.
• Garlic also contains iron which aids blood flow to the hair follicles.
• Its properties of killing germs and bacteria help in fighting against various bacterial infections.
And Many More!!!!!
Then remove/filter the fried garlic and pour it into microwavable container, heat it up for 10 to 20 sec. Once you have your oil ready… make sure it is more than warm and start massaging your scalp in circular motion and evenly comb through with wide tooth comb and let it sit for 1 or more hour and wash clean and enjoy you beautiful hair.
And be sure that you have done your very best to your hair… and your hair is loving you back :)
•Adding garlic to my natural oils: You can instill garlic into your oil such as olive or coconut almond oil.
How- Chop some garlic into very small pieces (dry fry them( no oil) if you like in nonstick pan) and put it in the oil in a jar or bottle over a period of time,say 10 days. This concoction should be kept in the fridge to prevent it from going rotten.
This is the magic portion : Advise mixing about a tablespoon of this oil into your shampoos, deep conditioners, hot oil treatments, pre-shampoo treatments where you can be sure to wash your hair afterwards to avoid the garlicky smell.
Happy Hair Day All! Hope you Like it. Let me know how it turns out!