Dead Sea Mud Mineral Mask
February 18, 2014
Dead Sea Mud
Minerals and Mud: Life-giving Qualities of the Dead Sea
There are more than 35 different types of minerals can be found in the Dead Sea's waters, and many people vouch wholeheartedly for the life-altering qualities these minerals possess.
The mineral salts are believed to cure or alleviate the symptoms of ailments ranging from skin problems such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis to rheumatic diseases, like various forms of arthritis and fibromyalgia.
The Dead Sea is the lowest surface on Earth, at 400 meters below sea level. It is located in the Middle East, bordered by Jordan, the West Bank, and Israel. It is more of a lake than a "sea," fed by the Jordan River.
The fresh water evaporates, however, leaving a salt concentration which is seven times stronger than that of the ocean. Beyond tiny microbes, no life can survive in the water. Wow... is'n this cool.
Did You Know?
1. Not only does Dead Sea mud contain these beneficial minerals, but it's also been shown to kill acne-causing bacteria.
2. And there are even claims that they erase stretch marks and cellulite.
3. Dead Sea mud mask nourishes the skin, leaving it smooth and fresh.
4. Dead Sea Mud Mask Stimulates Circulation.
5. Dead Sea Mud Mask Removes Dead Skin Cells
6. Dead Sea mud mask is suitable for all skin types